Our collaboration with the Industrial Technology Development Centre (CDTI, per abbr. in Spanish) allows us to develop original technical fabrics:
- Collection of high-visibility (HV) fabrics in varying ranges of colour (yellows, oranges, reds).
- Development of fabrics for simultaneous protection from heat/cold and flames.
- Development of technical fabrics for firefighter rescue operations.
- Protective fabrics for the American market that are alternatives to aramid-based fabrics.
- Multi-standard workplace protection fabrics that can surpass the ISO 11612 flame resistance standard, but which at the same time comply with the following standards: EN 1149 anti-static fabric, EN 13034 acid resistance, EN 20471 high-visibility fabric and as an electric arc protection fabric, EN 61482-1-2, for the petrochemical/electrical/welding sectors.
Also, we favor the exchange of knowledge through clusters, such as THE CATALAN TECHNICAL TEXTILES’ CLUSTER, and collaborating with university projects, thanks to which we can study and launch new production processes to reduce consumption of waste water. This we achieve by using machinery that uses dry materials and does not generate waste for our finishing processes.